SEX AND THE CITY

SEX AND THE CITY
The four women discuss their sexual desires and fantasies, and their trials in life and love. "Sex and the City" is an excellent depiction of how hegemonic femininity looks, how it think and what it does..

LipStick Jungle Vs Cashmere Mafia

LipStick Jungle Vs Cashmere Mafia
" Promise yourself to be strong that nothing can be disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that your have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in YOU !!!.."

Ahad, 21 Jun 2009

Father's Day

Today is "Father's Day"..i never having a father and never dream to have a father since i was a child..my dad passed away 36 years ago...i'm so proud to my mom..she only the one i love entire my life..i luv you so much mom !!!

To all Father,
Dance with My Father
Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me and then
Spin me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure
I was loved
If I could get another chance
Another walk, another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
How I'd love, love. love to dance with my father again
When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
Then make me do just what my mama said
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he
Would be gone from me
If I could steal one final glance
One final step, one final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
'cause I'd love, love to dance with my father again
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
And I'd hear how momma would cry for him
I pray for her ever more than me
I know I'm prayin' for much too much
But could You send back the only man she loved
I know You don't do it usually
But dear Lord, she dyin' to dance with my father again
And this is all I ever dream...
- Luther Vandross-

"if I meet you abah, i never to lose you..." - aidahmz

Tiada ulasan: