SEX AND THE CITY

SEX AND THE CITY
The four women discuss their sexual desires and fantasies, and their trials in life and love. "Sex and the City" is an excellent depiction of how hegemonic femininity looks, how it think and what it does..

LipStick Jungle Vs Cashmere Mafia

LipStick Jungle Vs Cashmere Mafia
" Promise yourself to be strong that nothing can be disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that your have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in YOU !!!.."

Rabu, 8 Julai 2009

THE KING OF POP - MJ 1958-2009


Michael Jackson died on thursday 25th jun 2009. Today is memorial MJ at The Staples Centre Hollywood...nk tgok live kt website mtvasia.com/mj..at 1.00 am
Sape yg x knal MJ..ikon music..to sad bile dgr his passed away. Satu kehilangan superhuman yg tiada ternilai...latarbelakang yg malang, kehidupan yg huru hara tp mampu mencipta nama yg besar diseluruh dunia...he's biggest star in the world.
Mostly, smua lagu Mj aku tahu..maklumla dh dgr sejak sekolah...dr Jackson 5ive ke Michael Jackson...He's the legend in my heart..Michael Jackson will love you forever !!!
"obviously Michael Jackson was a spectacular performer and a music icon. I think everybody remembers hearing his songs, watching him moonwalk on television during his Motown's 25th anniversary. He had aspects of his life that were sad and tragic. And my condolences go out to the Jackson family and the fans that mourned his loss." - Barack Obama
Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone
Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
- You are not alone 'michael jackson'-
"you're always in my heart "- aidahmz

Tiada ulasan: